Guest Posting: Write For Us On Business, Technology, Marketing & Lifestyle
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE JOUÉ BLOG! WE WELCOME INDIVIDUAL PROFESSIONAL BLOGGERS/FREELANCERS TO WRITE FOR US ON BUSINESS, MARKETING, AND TECHNOLOGY AND CONTRIBUTE HIGH-QUALITY GUEST POSTS TO OUR BLOG.
You can share with us your topics in mind or send us an original article for consideration, with content based on your professional expertise, we will look through it to see if it is a good fit on our site.
According to Neil Patel, guest posting helps us to get exposure and traffic back to our website, to position yourself as an authoritative and well-known name in the market, and to build backlinks to your websites. Indeed, building backlinks is one of the most imperative strategies for organic content marketing. They serve as upvotes for the quality and popularity of your website.
Thanks to the team, the Joué now has a high Domain Rating of 70+ according to Ahrefs (still increasing), a high Domain Authority of 50+ according to MOZ (still increasing), and a high volume of organic traffic of 30K+ according to Google Analytics (still increasing). Therefore, writing for us on our site provides a significant advantage for your business as well as mine.
- Domain Rating 72
- Domain Authority 55
- Organic traffic 35K+
We respond to all submissions within 1 day. We want the very best articles from you, so if you want to write for us, we encourage you to read some of our published blogs to see what we’re interested in. Here are some of our favorites:
- 5 Ways To Use Technology To Bring Your Online Luxury Products To Life
- Top Tips To Build Your Brand Awareness
- 5 Tips To Start A Cosmetics Company
How to write for us
1. Topics – You can write for us on business, marketing, technology, and lifestyle.
2. Content – Articles may be casual in tone and content—great for less-intensive tutorials and posts—or rigorously structured and edited. All should be well-considered explorations of current and cutting-edge topics in the industry.
3. Word Count – Please submit articles of at least 600 words, depending on the type of content you are looking to produce.
4. Quote Sources – If your article references data, facts, statistics, or research studies, please be sure to include a link to a verified and credible source.
5. Image – If you insist on using your own image, please provide us with the image source. Make sure that the image is at least 1280 PX wide, in jpg or webp format.
1. Don’t send articles that have been, or will be, published elsewhere
2. Don’t send any images that might involve copyright issues.
3. Don’t send articles with grammar mistakes, logical flaws, etc.
How to submit your guest post
You can contact us at camille [at] thejoue [dot] com. We will go back to you within 24 hours if we are both interested.
About the Joué
Hello there, and welcome to the Joué blog! We are Camille Wordsworth, Jessica, and Jisub, three office workers in finance and business located separately in France and the United States. Apart from work, we take common interests in technology, jewelry, literature, and philosophy.
This website is created by us to share the hands-on experiences that we have received from hard work in big international enterprises as well as innovative startups based on the education we have obtained.
From here you will find actionable marketing tips that are actually taught, used, and proved effective by Camille, as a digital marketing manager; new methodologies and innovative concepts on business by Jisub, who is doing investment banking but keeps a sharp eye on how to improve productivity both at work and at home; Jessica writes about technology and sometimes literature and jewelry.
Generally speaking, we hope that you find the content here interesting and helpful to you as an entrepreneur and as a person. We are glad to establish such a platform to share our expertise.
If you encounter any questions with the content or other issues that you may find in here, please contact us at camille [at] thejoue [dot] com and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!